Organic Herbal Tea - a lovely red infusion similar to pomegranate but with a 'pucker power’ taste similar to lemonade. Deep in Hibiscus flavor which is tangy and full of natural Vitamin C – a hugely refreshing herbal tea that strengthens the spirit and reinvigorates the senses. Caffeine Free, low in antioxidant properties.
Ingredients: Organic Hibiscus petals
Herb Origin: Egypt
5 teabags per box
1 bag will make 4 quarts of iced tea
ICED TEA PREPARATION RECOMMENDATIONS
Instructions are for making 4 quarts of Iced Tea. If making more, simply apply recipe measurements to amount of Iced Tea required.
1. Place 1 Iced Tea Bag into a 1 quart jug (that can withstand boiling water).
2. Draw fresh filtered cold water and bring to a boil.
3. Pour boiled water over the tea bag.
4. Steep for 7 minutes.
5. Squeeze tea bag as you remove it (captures all the flavor).
6. Pour contents from 1 quart jug into serving vessel and dilute with 3 parts cold water.
7. Lightly sweeten to taste (simple syrup is recommended)
8. Add ice as required.
9. Garnish and serve.
a) Place 1 tea bag into container for each 4 quarts
b) Fill with filtered tap water.
c) Place in direct sun.
d) Steep for 5 hours or to preference.
e) Garnish and sweeten to taste